Yoga therapy is the next wave of holistic healthcare. It is the specific application of yoga tools applied to address physical, emotional, and mental well-being.
A growing body of research confirms yoga therapy’s promise to offer relief from a wide range of chronic and debilitating conditions.
- Experience yoga as therapy.
- Learn how simple breath and movement practices can affect the nervous system, allowing your body and mind to heal.
- Empower yourself to realize improved health and well-being.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- A combination of gentle movement, breath practice, meditation, relaxation, and visualization.
- Some time to learn, some time to practice!
- Lots of modifications will be offered.
- No experience needed! All are welcome.
- Chairs and other materials are provided
Check out yogatherapy.health for more information.
About the instructor:
This unique workshop is led by Jennifer Pulvermacher, C-IAYT, CEO of Resilience Yoga Therapy. Jennifer is a Yoga Therapist and highly experienced yoga teacher. She completed the Yoga Therapy program and 300-hour advanced yoga teacher certification at Soul of Yoga Institute in Encinitas, CA. Her yoga training began with the 240-hour yoga teacher certification at Kanyakumari Yoga and Ayurveda Wellness in Milwaukee. She is a former teacher at The Barefoot Haven and many other studios in the Milwaukee area. Jennifer now enjoys life among the bike paths and farmers' markets in Madison with her family. She specializes in yoga therapy for back pain, stress resilience, healthy aging, and mindfulness. Learn more at ResilienceYogaTherapy.com